Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Preview ~ Part II


The Senator

"The Club" is having their annual Halloween Party/Costume Contest tonight. I am staying home.  People in bars with masks scare me.  I like the peace and quiet of my little cottage.  So I drove this crew to "The Club" just a little while ago. 

The Senator is in the middle.  Not telling you the others until tomorrow!

I just got a text from Ma Carlson.  She and Pa Carlson are at the Club tonight.  She said she had no idea who the Senator was until he took off his mask.  Ha!  Good!  The disguise worked!

Now she's texting, trying to get me to reveal the other two. 
She said, "Who's the blond?" 
I said, "Hmmmmm. . . "  
I just love to keep her guessing.

I will leave you for now, with a pix of the texting cowboy priest.

"Hi C.A., wish u wer here"


from the range, peace
kathleen
the handy girl
~Update~
Here is the reveal from last night.
Oh, look, it's the Ambassador, the Rodeo Queen, and the Senator



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kathleen! It's Jenna. Just wanted to say hi, and Gram and I are planning a trip to come see you guys this summer! :) Tell Patrick and Jim Brown I said Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn,
    Thanks for checking in. I hope things are going well for you at college. We would love for you to come out and visit us. Take Care and be smart! Love, Aunt Kathleen

    ReplyDelete