Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Central

This was the happy, little Halloween scene outside the cottage,
just as Trick or Treating began.


The Front Porch


AND THEN THIS HAPPENED!

AND THIS!

AND THIS!
In the middle, is that "Leatherface" from the Chainsaw Massacre?

"Arrrgggghhhhh!  See you later, Mom.  I'll be back with candy."

"Hey, guys!  I'm commin'! Wait up! Jeeesh, what's the rush?"


Then "Go-Go Girl" and her little brother, "Spidey," showed up!
She was wearing little, white go-go boots.
Honestly, she had the cutest outfit of the whole night.

Speakin' of cute. . .
Here is a future college wrestling National Champion!
He's cute. 
He's tough.
He's funny. 
And, well, he's only seven, 
but he can wrestle like nobody's business. 
Here, he had just popped off his hairy mask to flash me a grin.
Right back at ya, Hudsy!

Here's the wrestling champ's "Lily" sister. 
She definitely has the cute factor going on too!

The Senator kept the fire roaring through the evening.


The handy girl passed out the candy.
(Those Longaberger baskets are still being put to good use.)

At the end of the night, Patrick dumped out all of his candy and separated it into two piles: "Can and Can't."  His braces dictate what he can eat and what he can't eat. I'll leave you with the Can's and Can'ts for this year.  I'm Halloweened out!

The Can's
(As I look closely at this picture,
I can see some "can'ts" I'm going to have to cull out of there.)
The Can'ts
(Grandpa, I know you are eyeing those Snickers and that Tootsie Roll!)

Just for the record, the werewolf boy brought home a lot more candy than what is shown in the pictures.  You see, as the night wore on, I ran out of candy, so I just grabbed a few handfuls out of his bag.  He wasn't around to notice. Problem solved.


from the range, peace,
kathleen
the handy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment