Sunday, April 3, 2011

Smellin' Spring

Just a few weeks ago,
THIS WAS THE DUKE!
Well, well,
JUST LOOK AT HIM NOW!
He's shed his winter coat and is ready to rumble!
Before heading down the road with Duke, to catch up with the Senator,
I hung a few clothes on the line.
Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE my clothesline?
LOVE.

On the way back from my clothesline,
I passed my favorite chair.
The Kindle and I will get a lot of use out of him this spring.
He may look lonely now, but just wait,
he'll get plenty of sittin' time.
 
"We're Back in the Saddle Again"
I finally caught up with the Senator and these guys.
They were fluffy and happy to be up from the river,
which is where they hung out all winter.

Just heading out for an afternoon snack

Ah, yes, the Duke was happy to be smellin' spring again!
from the range, peace,
kathleen
the handy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment