Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fans in the Stands!

The Lady Kougars made it all the way to 6th place at STATE.
We rattled our pom-poms and hollered our heads off.
Here are some shots from the weekend...

The Boys in the Stands


Warming up on the big floor


A Crowd of Faces


Girl Power!  We can do it ALL!




Coach, Stats, and Fans



Coach Mom and Daughter



Shaley, Shelby, and Mikayla
Mikayla?  Is that you sportin' the mooostachio?
Hello? Mikayla? That You?


a brother-in-law and  an Aunt Tayta
(a very excited Aunt Tayta, I might add)


our dedicated local newspaper photographer,
a player's boy-fer-end
and a thumbs-up, #1 fan!

People tell me they saw me hootin' and a hollerin' on TV.  That could be the reason I didn't take a lot of pictures.  There were oh so many photos I missed cuz I was so busy hootin'.  At least this gives you a glimpse of some of the fun. 

Wish you all could have been there.....

Hopefully, we'll see you all next year at STATE!

from the range, peace,
kathleen
the handy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment