Thursday, February 24, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday! Happy Birthday to Ya!

Eleven.   He's Eleven.  Today. 

Shall I send you back just a few years when he was just four, five, six?

O.K. Let's do it.


Fishin' in the Big Horns


Training for the Big League in Veseli

Hunting for "Blue Duck" in the Big Horns
(It's a "Lonesome Dove" thing they used to do.)



Smilin' at Swan Lake

There.
That's it.
I'm done now.
I'm going to have a glass of wine and
think about the night I gave birth to
THE POOKSTA.

I'm afraid he's not my pooksta anymore.
His braces are cutting into his lip.
A blackhead is forming on his nose.
God, please help me.

from the range, peace,
kathleen
the handy MOMMA

Just an update. . .
We are in the middle of another blizzard.
Another day this week with no school.
I made brownies for Patrick's birthday.
We played the Wii.
I caught up with old friends from Somerset School on Facebook.
I think I'll have another glass of wine,
while I watch the snow fall over the Range.
I think I'll have another glass of wine. .  . Did I just say that?
Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment