Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day

School is closed today.
My life is cold. 
My life is inside. 
My life consists of weather updates, road conditions, and wind chill factors.
I cook a lot when it's cold.
I watch a lot of ESPN SportsCenter when it's cold.
My butt gets bigger when it's cold.

One thing remains constant.
BASKETBALL.
The boys still play it.
The boys still live and breath it. 
One team continues to have a superstar(PB) who scores a ton of points.
One team, well, let's just say they haven't won a game yet.
BASKETBALL.
IT IS MY LIFE.


Oh, just as a side note,
I am going to the Valley of the Sun tomorrow.

It will be cold.
High of 60.
But it's better than the cold on the range.

I shall get a pedicure.
I shall go to the super-sonic tanning bed.
I shall go to Flo's for Chinese food.
I shall watch Papa watch Patrick shoot baskets.
I shall sit in the hot tub with Mother.
I shall go to the Phoenix Open golf tourney.
I shall watch the Senator, Patrick, and BrotherBobby climb the mountains.

I shall NOT think of heck freezing over on the range.

I guess my life will get a bit more exciting in the next few days.
Whoopeeeee!

from the range, peace
kathleen
the handy girl




2 comments:

  1. Valley of the sun? I wanna go, you should send Elyza and I there with you. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hop on the aero-plane and go! Grams and Pops would love to see you! Oh, and one more thing. . . HOW 'BOUT THOSE PACKERS! Yee-golly!
    Love, your lovely, and quite handy, Aunt Kathleen

    ReplyDelete