Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Valley of the Sun - We Were There


The Superstition Mountains

Those of you living in and around Phoenix, relatives included,
Pah-Leeeeze
don't get all bent out of shape because we didn't visit you.  We were on a mission and only in town for two and a half days.  Most of the trip had to do with Wal-Mart, cans of oil-rubbed-bronze spray paint, and a crazy, but competent, carpet cleaner.

The details will follow . . .

More to come. . .


back on the range, peace,
kathleen
the very handy girl


2 comments:

  1. Hey again! Random question.. do you have any pictures from my graduation party??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn,
    YES! I am so not a techy, and I went to Walgreens to make a disc of the pix, and they told me I had to make a disc of the whole SD card. I had over 1,000 pix on the disk, and I know you wouldn't want pictures of branding cows and stuff. So I left all disgruntled and didn't get the disk. I am going to try to put them on a floppy and get them off to you.
    Thanks for asking, my dear! I hope you are well and warm in Doo-loot!
    love, aunt kathleen

    ReplyDelete