Sunday, July 24, 2011

Be Patient....


Dylan Joe Mauer Valentine
nephew, cousin, kee-you-tee, puh-two-tee
June 2011
Faribault, MN


Please be patient...
the travel bug has hit the brown family...

We've been everywhere man....
(name that tune...)

I've been everywhere man.
I've been everywhere man.
Cross the deserts bare man
I've breathed the mountain air man.

Of travel I've had my share
Man I've been everywhere
I've been to Reno , Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota,
Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota....


Faribault, Lakeville, W. St. Paul, St. Paul,
Minneapolis,Pengilly, Swan Lake, Hibbing, Grand Rapids,
 Orr, Ely, Embarrass,Owen Lake, Hill City, Rapid City,
Sturgis, Deadwood, Lead, Nemo,
Dalton Lake...

We're off to the Deadwood Rodeo for a week,
then on to see Aunt Stella in "Shy-Town."

Be patient...
The excitement will begin when
I start downloading photos and posting them.

(dad, you're just gonna love it!)

from the range, peace,
kathleen
the handy girl

name that tune..."I've Been Everywhere"  most famously sung by Hank Snow in 1962, but the version sung by Johnny Cash has most recently been used in commercials for Choice Hotels.  just a but of trivia for you this evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment